Manufacturing and Design Capabilities
Technifab CNC Manufacturing offers multi-axis CNC machining, adhering to strict quality standards, JIT delivery requirements, and tight cost controls. Our high-quality machined parts are utilized in products in a variety of applications, from aerospace to industrial manufacturing.
Specializing in Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Teflon, and Nylon.
Contact us to learn more about our CNC and Design capabilities and what we can help you create.
Stainless Steel, Teflon, Kel-F, Aluminum, Copper, Brass including exotics.
- CNC Turning
- CNC Vertical Milling
- Automatic Bar Feed
- Manual Turning
- Manual Milling
- Heat Treating
- Complete Material Traceability
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Failure Method Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- ASNT Level 2
- Certified Weld Inspector
- Detergent Cleaning
- Professional Engineer
- 3D Modeling
- Prototype Design/Build
- Part Design
North American Industrial Classification (NAICS) Code
- 332721: Precision Turned Product Manufacturing
Vacuum Tight Welding
- Stainless steel inner and outer construction
- Close-tolerance bayonets
- Embedded getter materials absorb outgassed molecules
- Standardized bayonets make easy connections
Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Code
- 3451- Screw Machine Products
- TIN – 35-1866225
- DUNS – 07-983-2402
- CAGE- 0WF92