Specialists in the transfer, control, and storage of cryogenic fluids.
Technifab Products is your source for turnkey cryogenic systems – from engineering, vacuum jacketed pipe, cryogenic hoses, installation, service, and beyond.
Cryogenic systems using high performance vacuum insulated pipe (rigid and bendable) to fit your application.
Standard and custom flexible vacuum insulated hoses for liquid cryogens.
High efficiency helium hoses, stingers, transfer manifolds, and connectors to deliver the best quality liquid.
Vacuum jacketed valves, manifolds, relief valves, and vents for the best cryogenic system operation.
Detector dewars, lab dewars, cryobiological dewars, and open mouth dewars for laboratory and any other need.
Cryogenic phase separators that provide a pure liquid cryogen.
Innovative modular liquid nitrogen injector doses containers at all production line speeds.
Transfer, storage, and handling equipment engineered to meet your needs, including ASME standards.
Single Source Accountability
Since 1992 Technifab has designed, manufactured, and installed cryogenic equipment including vacuum jacketed pipe, transfer hoses, dewars, and vacuum jacketed valves. We build the best;
- Technifab’s liquid helium transfer hoses outperformed the competition in independent tests.
- We manufacture ASME and liquid oxygen certified equipment.
- Our detector dewars are used by some of the best scientific equipment manufacturers in the industry.
- Our transfer hoses are used to fill laboratory dewars and get liquid cryogens into customer containers and equipment.
- Our products are used in aerospace, electronics, food and beverage, medical, pharmaceutical, and the semiconductor industry.
With our industry leading warranty and service, along with consulting on your application, no wonder our customers include industrial equipment makers, the top gas companies, laboratories, and universities around the world.